Thursday 11 July 2013

Nails of the Week: China Glaze Purple Panic

So last week's manicure was an oldie, but a goodie. 

I don't even remember the last time I pulled this out, but seeing as this is my Summer of Neon I couldn't go three months without wearing one of the first neons I'd ever purchased. 


I'd forgotten how gorgeous it is, I might be bringing it back for round two this summer. 

The formula was a bit thick, but that could be because I've had this bottle for a few years. A few drops of thinner got it back to a workable formula. It's a satiny-matte finish when worn without top coat; I wore seche vite over top. 

The only issue I had with it was that it chipped faster than my polishes tend to. I get an average of 5 days wear normally, but this one only lasted 3. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment