Saturday 29 June 2013

Nails of the Week: Canada Day Edition!

Happy Canada Day everyone! 

I don't usually do theme nails, but Canada Day is the exception. What better way to celebrate my favourite country's birthday than with a shiny new manicure?


I've already expressed my love for Color Club's Halo Hues collection (my favourite collection in years) and now I'm rediscovering a love for China Glaze's Tronica collection from 2011. 

I don't think I've worn 3D Fantasy before, but I have no idea why not because it's GORGEOUS!

Just look how pretty!

I couldn't take my eyes off it while I was out driving today. Here is a shot in direct sunlight while sitting in the car. (It was parked!)

So pretty!

Application was a dream and top coat didn't dull the holo effect. 

It's like little fireworks on my nails!

A macro shot of the scattered glitter.

A macro shot of that gorgeous, gorgeous holo.




No comments:

Post a Comment